Friday, January 16, 2015

Control Your Media- Controla Tu Medios De Communicacion

So basically this post is about controlling your media. The food companies advertise to you and affect your choices. It's time to take back what is advertised to you by watching the truth. Imagine if sugary foods were advertised like pill commercials and they had to have a list of effects afterwards........... you'd probably learn to be turned off to them.

To be honest, seeing the effects of bad food on people really makes it a reality. And that helps keep me on track. I have learned to be disgusted at food that I have now learned are not good for me. It really only happened after I stopped watching shows like Cupcake Wars that glorify sugary foods and started watching shows like Fat Doctor, Supersize Vs Superskinny, Extreme Weightloss. These shows slapped in me the face with reality and really scared me away from my bad habits. 

You can watch Fat Doctor on Hulu or here on Youtube. Supersize Vs Superskinny and Extreme Weightloss on this channel on Youtube. 

Netflix Documentaries I recommend:
Fat Sick & Nearly Dead
Vegucated
Forks Over Knives
Hungry For Change


Controla Tu Medio De Communicacion                          

Esta entrada de mi blog es de la idea de controlar tu medios de comnunicacion. Las companias de la comida te anuncian de muchos medios y affectan tus deciciones.  Es tiempo de que tu controles tus medios de communicacion por medio de ver la verdad. Imaginate si las comidas con azucar fueran anunciadas como los anuncios de pildoras medicas con una lista de effectos despues del anuncio.............. ciertamente pensarias de ellos en manera negativa.

Para ser honesta, viendo los effectos de la comida mala en gente me ayuda a verla en una luz de realidad. Y eso me ayuda a quedar me en la pista correcta. E aprendido a sentir asco por las comidas que no son buenas para mi. Pero esto solo paro cuando pare de ver shows como Cupcake Wars que glorifican la comida con azucar y empeze a ver shows como Fat Doctor, Supersize Vs Superskinny o Extreme Weightloss. Estos shows me dieron una cachetada de realidad y me espantaron lejos de mis habitos malos. 

Puedes ver Fat Doctor en Hulu, Supersize Vs Superskinny y Extreme Weightloss en Youtube. Pero estan en ingles y no en espanol.
Nat Geo Ciencia de la obesidad:
http://youtu.be/7G3WAX3AwCI

Creando Conciencia : La Obesidad en Mexico:
http://youtu.be/M39esplNbqg






No comments:

Post a Comment